Friday, January 11, 2013

fab 5

Happy Friday everyone!
I've had the sniffles for about a week now, but I'm soooo ready to work & party fashionably!
Here's a glimpse of what rocked my week :)
I went snowshoeing up Quartzite Mountain in Chewelah. The view from the top made the climb SO worth it!


Vogue's 2012 Best Dressed Special Edition Issue!!! 
Emma Stone (always spot-on in my book) is seriously workin' this Proenza Schouler dress for the coveted cover spot!
The beautiful wintery view out my window this morning!

My New Years sketch in my thank you notes at work! 
 
I didn't want to loose the Christmas tree quite yet... sooooo I made it more "wintery"! Just changed the colors to chic snowy white! LOVE!
 
***Thanks for stopping by***

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment