Wednesday, February 06, 2013

check, check and check!

If I were to make up a checklist of items every fashionista NEEDS in her wardrobe, this outfit would by definition emulate that!
 
Read on to see some of my necessities...


 
My List:
1.) an Over-The-Top article of clothing, embelished in some sort
(like my Gold Hawk feathered skirt)
 
2.) leopard print shoes
(and a red pair, you can't go wrong with either, EVER)
 
3.) a WOW worthy piece of jewelry (and a strand of pearls)
 
4.) a neutral top with texture.
 You'll be able to pair it with anything.
 
5.) a fabulous casual jacket. I prefer denim, military inspired, leather, tweed, etc.
It pulls an outfit together, and adds a cool vibe to any look.
 
6.) nude, textured hose.
They add a touch of refinement to an outfit.
 
and lastly...
 
7.) a delish coffee treat!
Just kidding, but it does make any day a bit sweeter :)
 
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment