Sunday, November 03, 2013

Two For The Road



I can't get over how fabulous Audrey Hepburn looked in Two For The Road,
 a 1967 British comedy drama that I snuggled up with last night.

The movie bounced around between four different times in the couples 10 year relationship,
traveling through the south of France (no wonder I loved it)!

My favorite looks in the film were from "present day",
where Audrey's looks were deliciously mod as Joanna Wallace,
but really all of her looks were a treat for the retro lovers eyes! 







Don't you just swoon over all the bold stripes and the space-age eye wear??? I can't get enough!
This movie is definitely gonna influence my spring 2014 wardrobe...

Promise me you'll track this movie down for yourself... It's a great drama, with a good mix of humor. The fashion is just the icing!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

1 comment:

  1. I will have to track this one down :) have you seen her in charade, or how to steal a million dollars? I can't get enough of her gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete