Friday, November 30, 2012

a "fab 5" christmas


Because my week has been full of "decking my halls" with oodles of Holiday cheer, I figured you would love a little glimpse of it!



My favorite color combination is pink & green so naturally I had to decorate with them for my first Christmas on my own!



I covered my ceiling in white twinkle lights. Makes my living room so warm, I may keep them up permanently...

Handmade chalkboard sign that I made with Lori! It was so easy!


Snowflakes from the dollar store that I bedazzled with rhinestones. They are going to be sooooo pretty once it snows!

Jingle Bells! Got this sparkly bell at the dollar store. Added my own bells to the inside & some rhinestones. Gives my front door that extra girly touch.

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie








No comments:

Post a Comment