Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspiration: Romantic Bohemian

Today a good friend took some marvelous, fashiony photos of me out on his gorgeous property. He took something like 244 pictures in 30ish degree weather for 2.5 hours!!! We were troopers though, despite nearly freezing to death and I'd have to say we had a really fun time.


I will post some pictures as soon as they are ready, but for now I will give you a little idea of what our inspiration was. The backdrop was a snow grazed field, as well as a patch of trees near the forest (think Twilght). I went for a romantic, bohemian feel with my styling. Lots of fur, vintagy jewelry, lace, silk scarves, sweet hair accessories, tough boots. I kept my make-up very simple, except for a strong brow and red lip. My hair was down, in soft curls. One of my favorite things was a peace sign covered in daisies that we used as a prop, it added such a poppy touch to the photos.

Here's a few pictures that inspired me...







Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment