Saturday, February 18, 2012

Johnny Was Scarves = Endless Possibilities



I'd have to say my favorite thing about fashion is finding new ways to express my personal style by making my clothes all my own! A'la this outfit :)


I draw a lot of fashion inspiration from my Johnny Was scarves! They are some of the most beautiful things I've EVER seen, so boho chic! There exhilarating color combinations and gorgeous prints are just yummy!

It's amazing the possibilities a silk scarf can offer your wardrobe! Not only can you wear them as a scarf, belt, or wrap, but I love to tie mine as a halter and belt it up to give an artsy, new life to my wardrobe!

Here's how to get the look yourself...

+
=
A fabulous look that's all your own :)

I love how this looks from the side...


And the back too...


It's like two completely different outfits! Love!  Hope this inspires you all to play around with your scarves to create a look that's all your own!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment