Friday, April 06, 2012

Fab Five

Glamy Fashion Bunny created by designer Sasha Pivovarova for Vogue! Sweet!



Manolo Blahnik & J Crew collaboration coming in the Fall! Don't you just love the sequined bow detailing on these pants?
(Source: The famous Manolo for J.Crew pumps, via WWD)

My Easter Egg Mani :) I love fun nails! Cheers me up every time I look at my hands!
We L-O-V-E a pop of color at Jigsaw! Especially with these fabulous candy-colored bangles!!!
Peeps!!! I look forward to these EVERY Easter! They're the best once they've gotten a little hard.

Hope you all have a good Friday and a fabulous Easter weekend! I'm going to be moving this weekend, but will try my hardest to fit some Easter fun in every chance I get! Wish me luck! Hope you all overdose on chocolate bunnies and jelly beans!!! xoxoxo
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment