Friday, April 20, 2012

Fab Five

Sorry I missed last weeks Fab Five list! I've been ferociously busy with unpacking and making my apartment feel at home. This week I tackled organizing my closet, clothes, jewels, shoes, etc. It's a long process if you do it right, but I'm close to being done. Yay me! I also re-purposed a chair and found a couple of fun places to get inspired and be happy in my neighborhood :)

Stella McCartney Spring 2012 looks! All of her designs are totally green and eco-friendly, which is a must in the 21st Century! I love the pajama suiting on the right, and the dress on the left is simply amazing! Blake Lively wore a version of it in Elle last month!

Loooovvveeee this outfit! I felt like a Grecian goddess sporting this at work! The colors are amazing :)

Yummy treats from Luxe, in my opinion the chicest little coffee shop in downtown Spokane (it looks like Marie Antoinette lives here) I thought I was a frappe girl until I tried there caramel latte. Sweet, frothy deliciousness! It's a must try!!!

With a broken chair, a bit of leftover paint, an old pillow, batting from a box we received at work and a dress I was "over" I re-purposed it all into the girliest place to sit in my new digs! I'm so proud of my little creation, and it's completely green! Happy almost Earth Day!

Turquoise & orange, the color combo of the season! We are loving these colors together, all currently available at Jigsaw!

Have the most fabulous weekend and a fun filled Earth Day! Do something good for our planet :)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment