Friday, April 27, 2012

Fab Five

Hey my fellow fashionistas :)
Hope you all are having a wonderful week & enjoying the sunshine we've been getting, even if it is coming to us in spurts! Here's my list of the Five Fabest things of my week :)

My baby, Eloise! I miss her soooo much now that I moved! It was so nice to play with her on a sunny day earlier this week. I'm absolutely loving this picture of us too! (Yes, that flower in my hair is real!)



Sweet Frostings Blissful Bakeshop, one of the happiest, sweetest (no pun intended) places downtown to treat yourself :) Check them out ASAP! Must Try: Salted Carmel Chocolate Cupcake



One of David Gandy's print ads for Banana Republic Spring/Summer 2012! Every time I see one of his ads I catch myself drooling!
(Source: blitzglitzandsparklybitz.blogspot.com)

One of Jigsaw's new jewelry displays! Doesn't this just make you crave Summer?!


10 Things I Hate About You has to be one of my most fave movies EVER! Watched it earlier this week on VHS (I was desperate) & I honestly couldn't wipe the smile off my face the entire movie :) Watch this if you need a little burst of love/happiness/romance/humor!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment