Friday, June 15, 2012

fab five

Kirsten Stewart in July's Vanity Fair. I love seeing her so fashiony! The cat eye make-up and Givenchy Haute Couture earrings are totally working in her favor! 
(Photo: Mario Testino)


Ally & I have been busily working on Jigsaw's new blog "Dress Me in Jigsaw" where we're giving our Jigsaw girly's a bit of fashion inspiration with all the latest merchandise, like these fabulous Eva Franco dresses (I die!). Check out the blog here!!!

 Spotted this "love seat" in Brownes Addition the other day. Totally put a smile on my face :)

Such a pretty fashion pic! I love that this photo was taken 60 years ago for Vogue, but still feels just as relevant today! I can't wait for Summer, retro swimsuits and sun!
(Photo: Richard Rutledge, Vogue, December 1952)

Yummiest popcorn ever (Thank you Kyle)!!! Stove popped popcorn with truffle oil, butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, white chili pepper, smokey cayenne, salt and pepper! Try it and you're taste buds will be forever grateful :)

Hope you enjoyed my fab 5 list!
xoxo

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at some Eva Franco dresses as a gift for my girlfriend. It is her birthday this Friday and I would love to surprise her with a nice dress. However, my budget is limited and I don't know what a good starting price is. Please advise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's safe to say that you're going to be spending anywhere from lower to upper $200's for one.

    A good alternative would be to check out a website like modcloth.com for a less expensive dress. They carry a ton of dresses that embody that Eva Franco retro-ness and charm, but at a lower price point!

    ReplyDelete