Friday, June 08, 2012

Fab Five

Went on an evening stroll through the park with a friend the other night and of course it turned into a photo-op!

I die for feathers, and lace and chartreuse!!!  Basically I die for this entire outfit Lilly Colin's wore in The Los Angeles Times Magazine! Fabulous, right?
(Photo: Hillary Walsh)

Taught my friend Ian a couple things in the kitchen Wednesday night... we made the most delicious Chicken Alfredo and decadent Molten Chocolate Cakes. Click here for my cake recipe :)

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, designers of THE ROW, took home The CFDA Award for Womenswear Designers of the Year! They've been making a huge mark on the fashion industry since they established the line in 2007!
(Photo: Getty Images)
 New wall art fotrmy apartment! I've been wanting a picture of Audrey Hepburn forever and finally stumbled across this at Ross... Score!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxoxo

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment