Wednesday, March 07, 2012

To Die For Chocolate Molten Cakes

After fashion, one of my very favorite things is food! I love to cook, and bake and eat :) Today I'm going to share with you guys one of the most sinfully delicious (and easy) desert recipes I know! It's a Chocolate Molten Cake recipe that I guarantee it is to die for if you loovvveee chocolate as much as me!


To Die For Chocolate Molten Cakes

1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 cup chocolate chips of your liking
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs
1 pinch of salt
3 tbsp. flour
5 ramekins, or oven safe bowls

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter, chocolate and sugar in a double boiler until melted and smooth. I just use a make-shift one by putting a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water. Works just as well. While everything is melting, whisk together eggs and a pinch of salt. Then prep your ramekins by spraying them with Pam. Next temper your chocolate mixture into the eggs. Do this by whisking the chocolate very slowly into the eggs. Then whisk the flour into the mixture, and pour equal amounts into each ramekin. Here comes the fun part... to ensure your cakes turn out molteny and gooey, poke a piece of your fave chocolate into the center of each cake (Think: Reese's, Andes mint thins, anything, I even use chocolate chips sometimes). Then set them on a cookie sheet and stick them in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cake appears set! Pull them out and enjoy them when they are cooled down just enough to eat!

Enjoy sweeties!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment