Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SJP in Louis Vuitton

Love this look:
(Photo: Fame Flynet, Inc)

Sarah Jessica Parker can do no wrong in my eyes, whether she be playing Carrie Bradshaw or herself! She always is looking fashionably amazing, and at the Louis Vuitton Fall Show she didn't disappoint.  Here she is wearing a white lace Louis Vuitton dress from 2005 (considered vintage in the world of high fashion) along with a black strapless bra. She's exhibiting a fabulous way for us fashionistas to address all of the sheer and lace clothing we're seeing this season. I love how the lace trim almost acts as a mini peplum too, so cute! Perfectly coiffed locks, matching tennis bracelets on each arm and white pointy-toe Manolo Blahniks complete the look.

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same about Sarah. She is wonderful! I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, everything that girl wears is simply stunning! Makes me really feel like watching Sex & The City!

    ReplyDelete