Friday, March 30, 2012

Fab Five

Happy Fab Friday! Here's a little peak into the things that have inspired, excited & made me happy this week! Enjoy! xoxo

This color combination makes me happy every time I see it at work! Reminds me of highlighters :)
All currently at Jigsaw

Marc by Marc Jacobs Arielle Bloom Swimsuit. Thank you Asos for making me fall in love, and then selling out 24 hours later :( I guess I can only dream about wearing you now...
Jessica ParĂ© and John Hamm on the Man Men Season 5 premiere episode Sunday. I can't believe I hadn't watched it before, the fashion and the drama are captivating. Susan you were right, I'm hooked!

A little peak into the making of a Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2012 masterpiece. Even unfinished it's a beautiful piece of art.
(Photo: Kevin Tachman)
Lilly Pulitzer designed Barnum's Animals Cookie Box! Not the best pic, but the design on the box was so cheerful! My mom says I used to use mine as a purse when I was little :)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment