Friday, March 02, 2012

Fab Five

Hi everyone! Like I told you all last week, every Friday I will post a compolation of the five things that excite me, inspire me and make me happy at the moment. Here's this weeks...

This instantly made me smile from the inside out :)

Ettika wrap bracelets, handmade in the USA. New at Jigsaw.

Clare Danes at last weekends Vanity Fair Oscar Party wearing a deliciously pink Valentino gown!
(Source: ffamouspeople)

Possibly my future blog header (if I can figure out how to do it)... Cute right?
(Photo: Randy Angle)
Such a cool fashion pic! Love the texture of her hair, against the backdrop of the greenery & flowers.
(Photo: Sarah & Paulina, Digital Contributor Magazine)

Hope you all have a Fab Friday & weekend!


Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie


No comments:

Post a Comment