Monday, March 05, 2012

The Rum Diary

Not only was The Rum Diary an awesomely hilarious movie, but the fashion that Amanda Heard rocked as Chenault was fabulous! The movie takes place in 1960 in Puerto Rico, so her look consisted of lots of summery dresses, swimsuits, rhinestone costume jewelry, cat eye sunglasses, red lips and sun kissed skin... Very retro beach bombshell! This movie totally inspires me for how I want to look this summer.

Some of my favorite looks from the movie were:

This is my favorite look from the movie. Chenault wore a white, bustier-like swim top, matching high waisted shorts and a super high ponytail. Loooovvvveee! I want to mimick this look this summer.(Source: www.amberheardsource.org/)

Classic 1950's party look. I love the drama in the sweetheart neckline and her perfectly coiffed up-do. (Source: www.movieline.com)

I love all the white she wore in the movie, like with this swimsuit cover-up. It radiates on her tan skin. (Source: www.edoublem.blogspot.com)

Awwwww, who doesn't love Johnny Depp? Chenault is wearing a black pin-dot dress, stacked rhinestone bracelets and red lips. I love how easy her hair looked in this scene, like she just just threw it up after getting out of the ocean. (Source: www.beyondtrhecredits.blogspot.com)


Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment