Friday, March 09, 2012

Fab Five

This is going to be me someday ;)
(Source: orkut.com.br)

Pink, sheer, pleats, brocade...Dior Fall 2012! Need I say more?
(Photo: Getty)

Fashion Police has got to be one of my favorite shows and starting tonight it will be on for a full hour every week!!! They're calling it The Hour of Truth! Can't wait to enjoy all the fashion, and enjoy a few laughs at someone elses expense (mean, I know)!


These scarves make me sooooo happy! The color combinations are invigorating and beautiful!
Tie dye at its chicest! Brightly Twisted scarves from Jigsaw

Love this! There's nothing like a little inspiration from Audrey Hepburn to start your day!
(Source: etsy.com)

Have a fabulous & fashionable weekend everybody!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment