Sunday, March 11, 2012

I think I'm in love...

I think I'm in love. No actually, I know I'm in love! This Byron Lars Beauty Mark dress: Jigsaw has been calling my name ever since I pulled it out of the box on Thursday! I really don't know how I can live without this dress...

My boss has said, "If a poem was a dress, this would be it." and I couldn't agree with her more. The dress is a gorgeous, white concoction of beautifully cut strips of fabric, pieced together and adorned to the dress in all sorts of different ways, giving the dress an airy, "I dance around in fields of flowers", romantic feeling. I love every inch of this dress; the semi-open back, the wispy skirt, the waist adornments, the bodist, the cap sleeves that resemble dandelions that have gone to seed... I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this before! It's so special!






Byron Lars Beauty Mark Spring 2012 print add (source: www.byronlarsbeautymark.com)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment