Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bohemian Glamour

I'm so excited about the addition of this printed maxi dress by Chaudry to my Spring/Summer Wardrobe. I'm seriously in love with the beachy colors in this ikat print. The dress has a major bohemian feel to it, it's going to be perfect this summer on a hot day paired with a straw fedora and gladiators. Awwww, can't wait! Today I wore it with a pair of brown peep toe shooties and a mustard yellow stone cuff. I actually had it on backwards today because I love the key-hole detail and thought it would be fabulous to have it show in the front. Got to love options!

Through out my work day we were noticing everything I was around totally rocked with my outfit so I played dress up and threw on this St.Vintage blue lariat necklace and orange quilted purse to see how it looked! Cute together, right?

Fashionably Yours
Chelsie

2 comments: