Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring

It was hard to believe that today was the First Day of Spring from the snow this morning, but in honor of the seasons changing I wanted to post some beautiful looks from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 show! These looks are some of the most beautifully inspiring pieces of this season in my eyes! So girly, springy and whimsical. I love the use of the wispy feathers, three dimensional flowers, exaggerated ladylike suiting, cutout embroidery, bodysuits and pastel colors!
(Sources: Getty, WireImage)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. I love the floral pattern in these. Its like a taste of the 60s without as much smelly hippy and a touch more class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite parts of these looks too. I agree, very early 60's!

    ReplyDelete