Friday, March 23, 2012

Fab Five

Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe in My Week With Marilyn. I enjoyed this movie so much! Michelle captured the charm of Marilyn, and her infectious personality beautifully. Do watch this :)
(Source: www.collider.com)
Love the midriff baring trend of Spring 2012. Might be a little gutsy for ones day-to-day, but done appropriately with a high waisted bottom and a covered-up-enough balconet I think this is so chic!
(From Left: Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Versace Spring 2012)

This is the definition of a girly girls dream day! Wearing frothy pink Alexander McQueen, tons of happy balloons in hand, playing around at a carousel... What could get better? Read the Mila Kunis interview and see the complete Harpers Bazaar editorial here.
(Photo: Terry Richardson)

Lovestruck Vera Wang perfume! Have you smelt this before? Inspired by the love of Romeo & Juliet, I'd love to smell like this floraly, girlyness everyday.

Mondo Guerra won Project Runway All Stars Thursday with his "Therapy" line shown last month at New York Fashion Week. I am beyond excited! He was my families favorite Season 8, and I'm so happy he finally got the recognition he deserves! Yay Mondo!
(Source: Lifetime)

Have a Fab Friday everyone!
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment