Saturday, June 23, 2012

fab five

Emma Stone looking stylish in this Ellie Saab pantsuit for The Amazing Spider-Man premiere! Love the pop of color! This makes me even more excited to rock my jumpsuit next weekend for my birthday!
(Photo:Getty Images)
This is actually part of my bra top from my mermaid costume last Halloween! I spent so long hand beading it I figured I might as well show it off as art so I stuck it in a shadow box! :)

Anthony Hall! I've been hooked on his music this last week. He sings the way I dream of being sang to (it's a girl thing). Favorite track: Keep it Simple! Check him out here!
Fun Fashion pic from last Saturday night! I love when outfits evolve when your playing around with it, not taking fashion too seriously. Usually makes for the most fun outfits!
 The pb&j frappe has got to be my favorite treat from Thomas Hammer! It's frozen decadence!

Thanks for checking out my Fab 5! Have a Fab weekend!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment