Friday, August 03, 2012

fab 5

Take a quick look at what's inspiring me, making me happy & what I'm loving this week!
Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend, I know I'm gonna ;)
Interesting article in this months Harpers Bazaar on Juicy Couture Founders Gela & Pam.  Check it out here!
(Photo: Paul Wetherell)
Going to Lori's lake cabin had to be the highlight of my week! We jet skied, went tubing, paddle boated and cruised all around Lake Coeur d' Alene. It was a blast!
Absolutely the best little escape from real life I've had in a while.

I love anything that has to do with Paris so when I saw this Eiffel Tower at Ross I snatched it up and spray painted it gold!
Can't get enough of color blocking this Summer. It's so fun to do with bright, fresh colors like these.
Casper Fry in the Perry District is quickly becoming one of my new favorite eateries! This was their sweet and spicy shrimp (ah-mazing)!
I'd also recommend the:
fried chicken (drizzled in honey),
loaded mac-n-cheese
 peanut butter banana caramel pie served in a mason jar with a side of vanilla ice cream
Soooo worth checking out for yourself!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment