Friday, August 24, 2012

fab five

Happy Friday everybody! I've been sick this week, but none-the-less have had a fabulous time! I'm so excited for my busy weekend to kick off! Good friends, a musical, the wedding of the Summer, work, a road trip over to the coast... It should turn out to be pretty fabulous!
 
Pantie Bouquet I made this for my friends Bachelorette party! Once I got the hang of working with the panties, it was really easy to make (and so cute!).
 
Words to live by...


Lori, you were right about this place. Pasta Freska is a must try if you're in the Seattle area! Best Italian I've had, EVER!
 The charming Italian chef brings you serving after serving of decadent food, (chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan, lasagna, seafood) with out you ever having to worry about ordering. He just has this innate sense of knowing what you will like. Ah-mazing!
 
Love the elegance these young women have while also looking so relaxed.  This is one of Anna Wintour's favorite Vogue images. To see more of her faves, click here.
(Source: Photographed by Edward Steichen, Vogue, July 15th, 1928.)
 
I loved this movie not only for the romance, but for the fashion. I always am finding new, old ways to style my clothes from them.
 
Hope you all have a fab weekend as well!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment