Friday, August 17, 2012

fab five

I'm going to do today's fab five a little differently then normal...
I'm going to share with you the five fab things I found on my latest adventures!!!
Orange red, crushed velvet chair. So comfy & cute, reminds me of Betty Boop. Spotted it outside a second hand store while driving down the highway and knew I had to have it!

 Snake print maxi dress with cut outs and slits up both legs. Found it in an antique shop called A Bit of Europe in John Day, OR. The owner of the shop wore this in the 60's in London!

 My favorite find from A Bit of Europe. The photo doesn't do it justice. It's a rhinestoned compact from the 30's. When you open it up it has the sweetest little powder pad and actual powder in it, plus it clips on a lapel!

I've been looking for a vintage straw bag all Summer and finally found one at a great little antique shop down by Pikes Place in Seattle! I'm gonna tote this around the rest of Summer so I can be tourist chic!

 Tin bowl made in Belgium. My new catch-all, also found at A Bit of Europe!

Thanks for stopping by.
 Have a fab weekend!


Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment