Wednesday, August 01, 2012

vintage lovelies


I love vintage not only for it's retro appeal, but for the stories each piece has... You can only imagine who wore your treasures and what they were doing and feeling when they were wearing them!

Teddi sheer floral blouse. The colors in this floral print make me very happy, so girly!

Vintage skirt, not sure who makes it. I thought there was no chance on getting this to zip, but since it did I figured it was meant to be!

City Girl blouse. I fell in love with its kitschy print, very 1970's disco! 

Picked up these lovely vintage pieces the other afternoon at Fringe & Fray, a funky little consignment/vintage shop after coffee with a friend at Atticus (also highly recommended)!

I'm so excited for my new finds, I've already worn two of them :)
What do you think?

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment