Tuesday, October 02, 2012

covet

I coveted this jacket from the very moment I laid eyes on it.
It's the perfect balance of girly glamour and sex appeal.
 
(Yoana Baraschi jacket, currently at Jigsaw, Sanjoy pleated dress, JcPenney necklace, Rue21 ring)
 
 
I Covet the:
square neckline
leather trim
slightly padded shoulders
funky geometric pattern of the wool
zipper details
ultraberry colors combo (a.k.a. red, hot pink, orange, chartreuse, grey)
 
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie
 
Photos: Randy Angle
 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously everytime I see your page, I think you should be in New York walkin down the street like Carrie Bradshaw! I love the jacket especially with the necklace! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww, thank you! That would be the life :) Someday, fingers crossed!

      Delete