Friday, October 05, 2012

fab 5

 
Been counting down the days until Terrain which is tonight from 5pm to 2am in the Music City Building downtown. My very talented friend John will be showing in it, along with over 100 other local artists. There's also going to be like 14 bands playing or so. Should make for a fun, creative night and it's completely free. Check it out!


 
 


Spooky Glam Halloween decorations on the cheap. Found the skull, tombstone and sign at the dollar store. I just added sparkles, rhinestones (off broken jewelry) and bows (all stuff I already had) to create decorations that were very me!

My new Pierre Hardy-esque heels from JcPenney ($35)
 
The original Pierre Hardy Heels
 
New lovelies from JcPenney. They look almost identical to last Fall's Pierre Hardy heels (which I had saved a picture of out of last years Elle)... In loovvee.

 
Ugly Fish, an ah-mazing sushi restaurant in Cd'A. The best sushi I've ever had, the atmosphere is a little retro and new-agey at the same time. Very glam. The service was spot on too.

My fashion fantasies will be complete after tonight. I finally found the perfect feathered skirt, something I've been wanting for ages now. It has such whimsy to it and just pretty movement. Gold Hawk... I love you!

Hope you all have as lovely of a weekend as I'm planning on having!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so glad you put ur decorations on here! That is amazing how u have such cute things for cheap and you just added a touch of you! I love the skull! I wish I was there to actually see these things in your apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks, I know! I wish you could see them too. We need to get you up here one of these days!

    ReplyDelete