Friday, October 12, 2012

fab 5

Here's the list... The 5 fabest/inspiring/happy things of my week!
 
One of my favorite pieces of art I saw at Terrain. This sculpture was made of hangers and adorned with newspaper bows, soooo creative!
 
Such an inexpensive and charming Fall decoration I made with my friend the other night. All it required was paper leaves I found at Rite Aid for under $2, thread and a needle!
 
Mizuna's Bloody Mary, absolutely worth trying! I'd totally treat this as an appetizer because you get so many tasty extras with it :)

I'm obsessed with this seasons Lanvin ads.
 Alber Elbaz chose to cast real people, ages ranging from 18-80!
My fave: the one with the uber sophisticated older woman wearing the forest green peplum dress. Lovely!
(Source: Alber Elbaz, Lanvin)
A little research for my Halloween costume...
 
Have a Fab weekend! Thanks for stopping by. xoxo
 
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment