Friday, May 04, 2012

Fab Five

Happy May Everyone!
Hope your month is off to a good start! As per usual, here's my little list of the five things that are inspiring me, exciting me and making me happy at the moment! Enjoy!
Our Camden Moore Benefit at Jigsaw takes place today and tomorrow (May 4th & 5th). 10% of all sales will go to this spunky little boys fight! Stop by and show your support if you're downtown Spokane, and at the very least check out his website here to learn/share his story!
A great friend shared this motto with me this week! Words EVERY girl should live by until she's found him :)
Nanette Lepore is always making beautifully girly things, but I think her Spring 2012 line is especially amazing. How could anyone look at the mix of colors she used and not be happy inside?
(Pictures: Nanette Lepore)
Twisties! Found these hair ties recently and I'm obsessed! They come in an array of fun colors and they don't tangle, plus they are cute enough to wear on your wrist (without committing any fashion crimes)!
April Smith & The Great Picture Show! Saw her a couple weeks ago live and I've been listening to her album non-stop ever since. When I met her she said I was the "cutest thing", I think she's the "cutest thing" though! I love her sound.
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment