Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Kate Hudson for President... Style President at Least!

Here are my favorite red carpet looks from the annual White House Correspondents Dinner earlier this week...
On the top of my list... Kate Hudson! To me she is simply stunning always, and in this purple sequined Jenny Packham dress she is the epitome of glamour! Love the giant bun. love the bag, love the cuffs... Love her!
Ginnifer Goodwin actually wore H&M to the event!!!  I love the insane amount of volume the ruffles give this dress. She made the look a bit cooler and gave her waist definition by cinching a black leather belt at the waist. Loooovvvee!

Leslie Mann looked fabulous in this one-shoulder, floral print Naeem Khan gown! I'm a sucker for floral print anyways, but I give her major props for donning something so fun in a sea of solid colored dresses! 

Elizabeth Banks rocked it in this gorgeous crimson Antonio Berardi gown. I love the fact that she stayed on trend with the peplum and kept her hair easy and un-fussy. She's been killing it on the red carpet lately!

Reese Witherspoon went for an Old Hollywood Glam look in this black Monique Lhuillier gown. I love the POC (Pop of Color) turquoise earrings, but her best accessory has got to be that growing baby bump :)

(Photos: Getty Images)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment