Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Met Ball

Monday night (May 7th) was the annual Met Ball in New York City. My favorite part about this event is obviously the fashion. I feel like the stairs that the celebs and designers walk on as they arrive add so much grandjure to the fashion that they sport. It's a great dramatic setting. Here are some of my fave looks from the very glamorous night... Enjoy!
Carey Mulligan in a gold and silver pailette covered Prada concoction. This is so beautiful. I love the high shine & the texture from the pailettes. She's such cool girl and a totaly fashion maven, how could anyone not adore her stylish English self?
(Source: Getty Images)

Va Va Va Voom! Renee Zellweger in a backless Pucci number! I don't think I've seen her look this gorgeous in a long time! Love the ruffled train and the sheer inlets through out the gown! Beautimous!!!
(Source: Getty Images)

Emma Stone in red Lanvin! I just think she is adorable and her whole look matches her sweet, charming personality. So, sooo retro!
(Source: Larry Bussaca/Getty Images)


Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte. I know most of you are going to think I'm crazy for loving this, but I admire that she did something different. Maybe she isn't the most glamorous of the night, but she took a chance and to me that's wht this night should be about. The way her outfit is paired together with the belt is very cool, she looks like a 1940's movie star!
(Source:Getty Images)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment