Friday, May 25, 2012

Fab Five

The five things that I'm loving, being inspired by and what's making me happy this week...

Red Velvet Cake Pops! So delicious, but so much work! Hopefully I've worked out the kinks so that they will be prettier and easier next time around.

My bff Jordon visited this week! We had such a lovely/hilarious/fun/relaxing/girly time together. Miss her already!

Dolce & Gabana Spring 2012 runway show. I thought there emphasis on the bodysuit was exciting, especially with there over-the-top detailing!!! I want to wear something like these NOW!

One of the coolest secret(ish) spots downtown... underneath the old tent structure in Riverfront Park! It makes you feel so small in comparison to its grandness and  the wiring sort of resembles lines from a compass. Go at night for the best experience!

Happy Birthday Eloise! Can't believe she's already 5 (or 35 in dog years)!

Have a Fabulous Memorial Day weekend everybody!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment