Saturday, May 05, 2012

A Kiss of Color

I'm getting my kisses elsewhere these days... ha ha! For the Camden Moore Benefit (going on May 5th) at Jigsaw we set up this delicious little candy bar! Don't you just love how the Hershey's kisses bring out the purple of my undershirt??

I'm loving these aloe-vera green skinnies (Mu Jeans, Jigsaw) for there intense shot of color! I paired them with this lacey vintage blouse from the 70's (so excited about this find) and layered a lavender tank underneath.

I loved the clash of the very vintage top with the soooo now colored skinnies, a smidge unexpected and super cool :)

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. The whole outfit, SUPER CUTE! I totes want those skinnys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly :) We will have to get you a pair when you come up to visit!!! Can't wait to see you! xoxo

      Delete