Friday, July 06, 2012

fab five

 Here's a fab idea... Love wearing a ton of long necklaces, but hate that they never stay in place? Attach them to your outfit with either a broach (they're back) or a safety pin and they will look fabulous all day!

 Passing time in the sun reading the latest Harper's BAZAAR! Kate Moss looked amazing (as always)as July's cover girl!

Watched the firework show with my younger brother Cole in Riverfront Park! They were soooo beautiful, everyone was in total awe!

 This is my most favorite mannequin in a forever! It's such a contemporary look. To me it embodies what Jigsaw is all about.

Wore this to work the other day! I didn't get a picture of me in it, but still felt like I should share :)

Hope you're having a fab Friday! xoxo

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am gonna try to use a broach with my long necklaces. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete