Friday, July 20, 2012

fab five


 This weeks fab five list doesn't have a ton of fashion behind it, but I've been having a really fun week filled with lots of making, doing and I've spending time with really lovely friends and wanted to share.
Enjoy!

One of my "projects" this week found at Refinery29! I love this tee over brights for a casual Summer day, but I think pulled over something dressier it can become very fashiony...

Gwyneth Paltrow's Fried-Zucchini Spaghetti... My favorite meal to make for myself. Simple, yet delicious!

Marion Cotillard wearing Christian Dior Couture and Anne Hathaway in Prabal Gurung: both visions in white in my eyes, at The Dark Night Rises premiere!
(Source: Getty Images)

Froyo from Froyo Earth with my friend Gretchen. Delicious/Dangerous place! The options are endless, I think I put a little of everything on mine!
My fave toppings: cinnamon toast crunch, chocolate covered pretzels, marshmallow cream & coconut!

I've so been enjoying this book What Would Audrey Do? by Pamela Keogh. It's teaching me a lot about that Audrey-ness and grace we should all aspire to have a little of.



Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment