Saturday, July 14, 2012

fab five

You know the drill... Here's my list of the five things that are making me happy and inspiring me this week! Enjoy!
Picnic in the park on my day off! Tasty food and fabulous company, I couldn't imagine a better way to spend a sunny afternoon :)

The Civil Wars, can't get enough of them! I love the romance and eeriness of there lyrics and voices.

My new lovelies by MIA! I'm obsessed with the chunky heel and the cutouts!

Found this picture ages ago and am still totally in love with this outfit! The colors, the embellishments, ahhh! This girl is so cool!
My make-shift sunglasses holder! I just stuck stick pins in a cork board I had painted and viola, now I can just grab a pair of sunnies as I'm jetting out the door!

Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl! That is a whole lotta sunglasses, great idea! I love all of your fab fives btw! And I can so see you in that pink dress with embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Thanks! I have fun with them just cause it's a great re-cap of how "fab" things have been! I looovvvveee that purple dress!

    ReplyDelete