Friday, July 27, 2012

fab five

A quick glimpse at the five fabest things of my week!

Enjoy fellow fashionista's!

I forgot how much I love Eloise kisses! Went home to Chewelah this week and spent some much needed quality time at the park with my pooch. Love her!
Being that it is the first official day of the Olympics, I figured we needed a dose of Olympic fashion in the form of Stella McCartney for Adidas. These are two looks she created for Great Britain, but I'm honestly more interested in what she's got on... Cute!

Got inspired the other night with these bleach dying tips from Honestly...WTF! Love the rust color black cotton changes to in only seconds! Of course I wouldn't really wear these both at the same time, but they turned out pretty cool, don't cha think?

I've been on a massive search for a cake stand and dome for a long time now. Found this beautiful vintage one at Pink's this week... so excited! Can't wait to fill it with all of my homemade treats.
Just a little pick-me-up off our sale rack at Jigsaw! We just marked down a ton of new stuff, and made additional markdowns on others so come check it out! Got this sequined Laundry dress for $50 from $264! Score!
Fashionably Yours,
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment